Date : Wednesday, November 25, 2009










Those are the pictures on Friday's outing with the floorball babies; Shikin, Samantha and Khalya. Went over to Sentosa, Costa Sands Resort to celebrate Fariesha's 17th Birthday and shockingly, Aiman, was there as well. Small world indeed. Alright, more pictures are up at Facebook.
Monday, 23rd November 2009.
School starts at 9am but I only reach school closed to 10am. Trained down to school with Farid later boarding at Gombak and he sent me off till Clementi. Had WRB lesson till 12pm and proceed for lunch break till 1pm. 1pm's lesson was spent an hour on script for our role play and then next 2 half hours movie. We watched Step Up till 5pm and class dismissed. Slacked for awhile with the usual and home straight.
Tuesday, 24th November 2009.
And again, school supposed to start at 9am but I only reach close to 10am. Head straight for SVE lesson and we continued with our script writing till lunch break at 12pm. 1pm's lesson was CSO and we had test before class dismissed. 3pm, class released and got changed. Slacked with the usual awhile before I trained down to City Hall for work at 6pm till closing. The busser had to do kitchen prep work and so I did her job instead. Prep was easy, not that busy and I punched out close to 11pm. Supposed to head home with Nazzeh but she left first. In the end, trained back home with Farid and I alighted at Admiralty.
Wednesday, 25th November 2009.
Hahahha, and again I came school at 10am instead of 9am. Skipped WRB lesson and head straight for self declare break then CSO lesson till 12pm. 1pm, went in for SVE lesson and I went to type out my script using Mr Neo's lappy before class dismissed. Slack with the usual before training back home with Shafiq at 6pm.
Tomorrow's another day of school and off to work at 6pm till closing and then Friday, Hari Raya Haji and I'm working at 5pm till closing and on Saturday too. Alright, updates sooon! <3333!
Bidded @ 11:46:00 PM